Work with the Top Team at Fairway
The Wood Group of Fairway is a part of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. We’ve been named Fairway’s Branch of The Year in 2016 and 2017 while doubling annual loan volume year after year. In 2020, we funded over $1 billion in loan volume and helped bring over 4800 families home. We’re also proud members of Aggie 100 for 5 years in a row - 2016-2020.Browse Jobs Learn More
A Culture of Support
We want to see your business grow. We provide our loan officers with everything they need to make that happen:
- Wide product mix with no overlays. Qualify more borrowers.
- Dedicated in-house operations team. Consistent processor and closer.
- In-house marketing team with a custom CRM. Digital marketing at your fingertips.
- Enjoy where you work. Fast responses and fun environment.
Click below to learn more and start your application.
- All Categories
Proactively market and originate mortgage loan products to the general public. If you're a salesperson and a people person, this is the job for you! Must hold active NMLS license for this role.
Support our Loan Officers by ensuring loan files are complete and loans close on schedule.
Prepare loan files for residential mortgage application managers, and communicate quickly and efficiently with our Loan Officers and other settlement agents.
Provide branch and loan processing support to Processors and Loan Officers, and order services for loan files to ensure on-time closings.
Verify data and documentation provided by the branch, and prepare initial closing disclosures within 24-hours of file assignment. This job is fast-paced and detail-oriented!
Review final loan fees and order and prepare loan documents required for closing per investor or program guidelines.
Authorize disbursement of funds when a loan has closed and all conditions have been met, and communicate effectively with internal employees and external settlement agents.
Hear from Wood Group Employees
Braden ThibodeauxNew Braunfels
Spencer FullerNew Braunfels
Darin Van DusenNew Braunfels
Our Hiring Process
- Notify us of your interest by filling out the candidate questionnaire below. Can't find it? Visit twgf.co/careersapp.
- A member of our team will conduct a pre-screening application by phone to assess your fit and review the current needs of our group.
- If you’re a good fit and there’s a role that suits your skills, you’ll proceed to the second round of interviews with managers and peers.
- After that, we’ll notify you of our decision and, if appropriate, begin your onboarding!
It may not always be the right time for us to make a hire, and if things don't work out immediately, we'll keep your resume on file for 6 months to consider you for positions as they open up. If you haven't heard from us after 6 months but you're still interested in employment with The Wood Group, you can resubmit the interest form below.
Have questions about this process? You can always reach us at email@example.com.